Thursday, April 14, 2011

At the end of the term...

It is the end of the Spring term, and I have been thinking about my blogging life, such as it is. I created this blog to add some extra content and/or questions and/or play to the content of the Theological Mosaic class. This term I also started to blog on a different site and realize that I need to give a little more 'face' time to that endeavor.

All this to say, I think that I am going to retire this blog and consolidate my two class blogs at the 'Artistic Impulse' blog site. So, if you want to keep reading/following my random abstract thoughts about life, art and theology, please visit my other two blogs. As for the Theological Mosaic, it will be missed, but all good things much come to an end eventually... or find a life elsewhere, as the case may be.


Here are the links. Enjoy!

The Artistic Impulse (short thoughts on what I am reading, watching, hearing and experiencing in my theology and the arts life... oh and occasional thoughts and announcements for my classes...)

Evangelical Crossroads (A group blog with the authors of Routes and Radishes. In my posts I will focus on my continued exploration of and search for a Christian aesthetic...)

Oh, and I should add one last sarcastic video for the road.... hope you like the video, it is meant to make you laugh, not cry...

No comments: